Frequently Asked Questions2018-09-23T17:36:20+00:00

Frequently Asked Questions

On this page you can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Is your question not listed?

No problem, you can always email us at or you can call us at               071-3640090  and will get back to you as soon as possible!

If there is room on the group of your child, extra childcare is a possibility. When there is no place, but you would like to purchase extra child care, we can look at the other groups for the possibility of one-off aditional childcare

If at least 24 hours in advance is communicated to the administration that a child will not be present on a fixed day, we offer the possibility to exchange that day for another day. The condition is that this can be exchanged in a period of 2 weeks prior or 2 weeks after the day that will be missed. The exchange can only happen if there is space on the group. The exchange day can be canceled 24 hours prior to the day, however this day cannot be exchanged anymore.

The invoices and annual statements can be found in the parental portal of De Kindervilla Wereld

During the holidays the After School Care will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.

If you would like to schedule a tour please call or email us and we will contact you to confirm a suitable date and time. You can mail us at or you can reach out to us via 071-3640090.  The opening hours of the administration are from Monday till Friday from 09:00 a.m. until 17:00 p.m.

Information about childcare allowance 2018

Employers are obliged to contribute to the costs of childcare from January 2007 onwards. Working parents, including entrepreneurs, receive a fixed supplement of one third of the total costs for childcare. In addition to this fixed allowance, you will receive an allowance depending on your income, the amount depends on your income, the number of children in your family that make use of childcare and the childcare costs.
Single parents also receive a fixed allowance of a total of 1 / 3rd part of the costs and an income-dependent allowance. Both allowances are paid by the tax authorities / supplements as one amount. You have to deal with one counter. The childcare allowance is provided for costs up to the maximum hourly rate. For 2018 this is set at € 7.45 per hour for the nursery and € 6.95 for out-of-school care.

How do you request it?

Download the application program from the tax authorities on or call 0500-0543 to request the application form. Ensure that your application is received at the latest within 8 weeks before the first desired monthly payment from Tax Authorities / Settlements.

How can you calculate how much childcare allowance you will receive in 2018? You can calculate this on the website:

What are the conditions?

The in-home children must be registered at your home address
Your child goes to a childcare organization that is registered with the municipality. This can be a day nursery, out-of-school care or a childminder that is affiliated to a childminder shelter. Whether your childcare is registered, you can ask your municipality or find it on the website of the municipality where your childcare is located.
You or your allowance partner will pay the costs for childcare.
You work or receive a contribution from the municipality or UWV on the basis of the Childcare Act.

Work is also:

cooperate in the case of your allowance partner
work with an artist’s allowance
income from business

Curious about we can offer your child?

Feel free to reach out to us!

Contact Form